3. The material on the Website is protected by copyright and the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website is owned by ourselves or, where appropriate, our licensors.
4. You may view, download and print pages from the Website for your own personal use, provided that you do not distribute, amend, transmit or use the contents of this Website in any manner for public or commercial purposes.
6. All information on this Website is provided in good faith and for reference only. JHT GROUP does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy or timeliness of the material on the Website. Subject to Clause 5 above, JHT GROUP accepts no liability (whether in tort or contract or otherwise) for any loss or damage incurred as a result of using this Website or any website linked to this Website, or relying on any material published on this Website or a website linked to it.
The Website is provided "as is". JHT GROUP expressly excludes any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of merchant ability, satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose.
JHT GROUP gives no warranties that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor do we warrant that the Website will be free from any viruses, worms or other computer anomalies.
1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our Website visitors; this Policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
2. We may collect, store and use information that you provide to us on the Website Enquiry Form, including your name,address, phone number and e-mail.
3. Personal data submitted on this Website will be used for the purposes specified in this statement or in relevant parts of the Website. We may use your personal information to send you information which you have requested from us via our Website Enquiry Form or by other means.
4. We may disclose information about you to any of our employees insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this statement. In addition, we may disclose information about you to the extent that we are required to do so by law. Except as provided in this Policy, we will not provide your information to third parties.
5. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers which are password and firewall protected. We cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6. We may update this Statement from time to time by posting a new version on our Website. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
7. Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
8. If you have any questions about this statement or our treatment of your personal data, please contact us by email to: [email protected].